Wednesday, September 5, 2007

BACK TO BLOGGING

I know, I know....

Any good blogger lays down his life to make sure that the blog is updated regularly. Nevertheless, over the last few weeks the "Honey, I'm going to use the computer for 3 hours to blog....good luck with the kids" excuse has not met with threats of castration. As such, I've had to yeild my bloggers pen to the stoll of a burp cloth and a taser to keep the other 2 in line (ooops, was that out loud?)

Fear not, I think I am back, and not JUST I, but others. I would like to welcome Tim as a permanent contributor to the Dad Cave. He has been a father and a husband many more years than I, and is one of the finest men I've had the pleasure to emulate as a Dad. As you noticed from before, I think you'll enjoy what he has to offer.

Thanks for your patience, and join us often.

No comments: